Take a trip with Captain Petros on the family-owned wooden boat the Queen Bee. Daily, sunset and private cruises take place to explore the coastline with a maximum of 25 guests, plus home-cooked food and refreshments are served onboard. Captain Petros will ensure a safe sail, Sea Man George will assist and help make your trip a wonderful event, mama Angeliki will prepare your meal!
This cruise offers a unique opportunity to see the impressive coastal landscapes, sheltered coves and sandy beaches while sailing the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Ionian Sea. Our journey begins towards the secluded beach of White Rocks, which you can approach only by sea. The next stop is the remote Vardiani Islands, also known as Rabbit Islands, for some exploring and then off to either Xi beach with the unique red-brick coloured sand (or Livadi beach depending the weather conditions). Ideal for an adventurous approach, where you can enjoy swimming, snorkelling, and turtle spotting. Alternatively, you can just relax, lay back, and enjoy the sun. Snacks and drinks are offered throughout the cruise, with a served homemade lunch.
*NOTE: In case Queen Bee I is fully booked your reservation will go through with the Queen Bee II boat.
- Lunch with wine and soft drinks is included in the price (lunch options)
- Free bar includes Coffee, Soft Drinks, Water, red and white Wine (During the whole duration of our trip)
- DINGHY is provided for transferring our customers to and from shore
- Snorkelling Masks and paddle boards
- Excursions are subject to change due to poor weather conditions
- Minimum of 6 passengers is required for the trip to take place
- Children price up to 11 years old
- You need to be at least 30 minutes before the embarkation time (if all the participants are all there earlier, we depart instantly)
- E-ticket print out is not required
- Rates include V.A.T. and local tax
- In order to secure your booking, a 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking (non-refundable unless as outlined below)
- The balance is to be paid IN CASH during embarkation
Please be aware that the cruise and/or schedule may be subject to alteration at the Captain’s discretion due to adverse weather conditions/technical reasons, so as to ensure the safety of our passengers. In this instance, passengers have the following options:
- Receive a full refund via the payment method with which the booking was made (within 3 working days).
- Choose the cruise on a different date, subject to availability.
- In the event of rescheduling a cruise for technical reasons, we will advise you of the reason & revised destination/timetable in as much advance as possible for you. That way, you have the option to either participate in the next available cruise of your choice or to receive a full refund.
If you need more information for this service or you want to make a reservation preferably complete the form below or give us a call on +30 6977410877