Quality offers for VIP Daily Cruises, economic share daily cruise (Ithaca), 3 days charter, weekly rental. Available diving masks, SUP, dinghy & outboard.
Everything is ready for your dreamily yachting at our calm & smoothly Ionian sea & its wonderful islands! Coffee, fruits, fresh lunch & wine are some of the daily cruises free onboard offers!!
Sailing Boat Information and details:
Our BAVARIA 41 is a spacious clean & gently maintenance boat with everything renovated at 2020 & 100% in excellent functional condition. She can accommodate 8 persons, 6 persons at the 3 double cabins and 2 persons at the spacious saloon with the foldable table-bed, including 2WC with bathroom, a kitchen for cooking with cooler and internal salon for lunch or relaxation. Outside table at the cockpit with comfortable pillows and tend for relaxation, huge pillows on the deck for sunbathing with poof sit at the bow. Also outside shower and swimming stairs for comfortable swim and shower.
- Daily 8-hour sailing excursions in Ithaca with lunch and local wine or beer on board.
- Daily excursion 11 hours, visiting the port of Ithaki Vathi or Kioni, lunch in a typical tavern and return at sunset with stops in 4 different bays for swimming.
- 2-day or 3-day Ionian Sailing cruises and lunch with local wine beer or soft drink on board.
- Weekly cruises to the Ionian Islands and mainland Greece
Destinations of the 8-hour day trip 9:30 am
• Sami, we will offer at arrival juice, coffee or water, cake and fruits, in 50 minutes we will arrive at south of Ithaca, Kako Lagadi beach (access only by sea), stay 1 hour for swimming. At 11:30 we continue to the far well on the south-eastern coast of Ithaca where Lygia is hidden (access only by sea) a small rocky island green, full of vegetation, a shelter for fishing boats for fishing in the winter, at a distance of just 100 meters from Ithaca and the depth between it is only 5 meters of crystal clear blue waters, create a magical landscape of tranquility and beauty ready to welcome you for exploration with our masks or a walk on the wild coasts of Lygia and Ithaca with the SUP that we offer you. While you enjoy nature the crew prepares your salad and a fresh full lunch accompanied by local wine, beer or soft drink. At about 2:00 we continue our journey for 1 hour distance, back to Antisamos at Kefalonia for one last dive. Finally at 4:00 in the afternoon we start for the port of Sami where we will have disembarked at about 5:00.
• A second option depending on the prevailing weather conditions each time is first stop in about forty minutes on the east coast of Kefalonia at Kapsolimionas beach (access only by sea) there the wild landscape of Kefalonia meets the blue waters of the bay, stop for 1 hour swimming. At about 11:15 we continue our journey to Polis Bay in northwest Ithaca below the village of Stavros where the mythical Odysseus was home, while you explore the beautiful bay the crew prepares your lunch which will be served at about 13:30 with accompanied by local wine, beer or soft drink. At 2:15 the journey continues with the bow in the beautiful bay of Agia Sophia, there we will make our last dive for about an hour and at 15:45 we will start for our return to the port of Sami where we will have disembarked at 5:00.
11-hour day trip, visit to the port of Ithaki Vathi or Kioni, lunch in a typical tavern and return at sunset with stops in 4 different bays for swimming
1st stop at Para Pιgadi, on the south-eastern coast of Ithaca where Lygia is hidden (access only by sea) a small rocky island green, full of vegetation, shelter of fishing boats for fishing in the winter, at a distance from Ithaca only 100 meters and the depth between it is only 5 meters of crystal clear blue waters, create a magical landscape of tranquility and beauty ready to welcome you for exploration with our masks or a ride on the wild coasts of Lygia and Ithaca with the SUP that we offer you.
2nd stop the popular sandy beach of the Ionian with access only from the sea, the well-known Gidaki of Ithaca, there for about 1 hour we will enjoy the crystal clear waters that no one wants to miss from their schedule. We continue with our arrival in Vathi or Kioni of Ithaca for lunch in a typical tavern and stay at the port for 2 hours. Set sail from Vathy or Kioni at 15:30, stop for 1 hour for a swim in filiatra, western Ithaca and last stop at Agios Andreas bay, southern Ithaca where we will open local wine before the enchanting sunset with return to the port of Sami around 8 :30 in the afternoon.
Choice of 3-day’s/2 night’s cruise destinations
1st day we start from the port of Sami and head for southeast Ithaca to Lygia – Pera Pigadi. After exploring the place we set sail for Atoko, an uninhabited island with 2 sheltered bays, there we will swim and the crew will prepare lunch. After eating we set sail again for western Ithaca to explore the coast of Agios Ilias and in the afternoon after 5:00 we go to the port of Ithaca with the picturesque village of Kioni which is built amphitheatrically in the bay of Ithaca. There we will find traditional taverns with homemade food for the evening, as well as coffee, bars and supermarkets for any supplies.
The next day in the morning we set sail for Meganisi with an intermediate stop for a swim in the uninhabited Arkoudi, we will climb Meganisi from its western coast and meet the well-known cave of Papanikolis which took its name from the Papanikolis submarine that was hiding there during 2nd world war. Traveling north we will come across the dozens of bays that will begin to appear on the coasts of the island, we will choose one where we will stay for swimming but it will also be time to have lunch. In the afternoon we will pass by Skorpios, the island of Aristotle Onassis going to Mikro Vathi Meganisiou for dinner in a traditional tavern and overnight stay. On the 3rd day we start in the morning heading for northern Ithaca at Alaties beach or at south coast of Lefkas. There we will swim for 1 hour and then we will continue sailing to the well-known, picturesque and traditional old fishing village, now touristic, Fiskardo. We will arrive there at around 1:00 and go down for lunch at the traditional cuisine of Kefalonia. After that we set sail for the port of Sami with one more intermediate dive on the east coast of Kefalonia and disembarking from the boat until 6:00.
The destinations of the trip may vary depending on the weather conditions and depending on the destinations that each individual traveler wants to visit.
Also the 3 days can be 3 days and 3 nights or whatever suits someone.
Weekly Ionian Cruise Schedule
1st Day Sami – Lygia – Vathi Ithaki
The trip starts at 9:30 in the morning with the first stop east of Kefalonia in the clear waters of Koutsoupia, a stop for a swim. We continue to the south-east of Ithaca where the beautiful and green Lygia is hidden, stopping for a swim and exploring the natural area while we prepare lunch. After eating we rest comfortably on the boat while the captain has set the bow for the well-known sandy beach of the Ionian Sea, Gidaki beach of Ithaca. There we will make another stop for a swim before reaching the port of Ithaca, Vathi, for dinner in a traditional tavern and overnight on the boat.
2nd Day Vathy Ithaki – Atokos – Kastos,
After having our breakfast we continue the journey to Atoko, an uninhabited island with intense vegetation and 2 bays with welcoming crystal clear waters. There we will explore the small island until noon where the crew will serve you lunch accompanied by local wine. After dinner, with the help of the Maistro (local usual daily light north-west wind) that prevails in the afternoon hours, we set sail and set the bow for the busy Kastos, there we will tie up in the harbor or stay at anchor depending on availability. We will have an afternoon swim in the clear waters of the area and then you can explore the small village of the island for a dinner or aperitif.
3rd Day Kastos – Kalamos – Paleros,
In the morning after getting ready we will move east of Kastos and finally leave it behind to explore the deep blue waters of Kalamos. There we will choose a quiet bay to explore and then be served our lunch. After eating we set off for Palero, as we rest on deck enjoying the beautiful bays that are hidden and left behind in the reeds and begin to see the diversity of solid Greece as we approach Palero.
4th Day Paleros – Scorpio – Meganisi,
The next morning, leaving Palero in one hour, we arrive at the point of our first dive at the beach of solid Greece facing the waters of the Ionian, named Agria (Wild beach). After cooling down we set sails and set the bow South and passing close to Aristotele Onassis’ island Scorpio, and then to one of the countless blue water bays of Meganissi where we will swim, explore with SUP and be served our lunch. In the afternoon we will move towards the port of the small Vathi Meganisiou, we will get moored, rest and then we will get out for explore at the village and have our dinner in a traditional tavern.
5th Day Meganisi – Lefkada Sivota,
The next day begins with a short excursion for a swim in the bays of Meganisi, a stop for lunch in a bay and the bow with sails to Sivota at Lefkas, a bustling, lively, traditional village flooded with the colors of the Ionian.
6th Day Lefkas Sivota – Arkoudi – Kioni Ithakis,
After we finish our breakfast we look forward to Arkoudi. Also an uninhabited island with welcoming waters for swimming. There we will have our lunch and then we will sail to the amphitheatrically built Kioni of Ithaca. There we will have our afternoon swim, we will explore the bay with the SUP that we offer you and then dinner at a traditional tavern with homemade of Ithaca food.
7th Day Kioni Ithaki – Fiskardo – Sami
We have our breakfast in the beautiful colors that the sun gives us in the morning in the bay of Kioni and we set sail again for northern Ithaca, there we will find Afales beach, we will stay for swimming and then head for northern Kefalonia, the old traditional village of fishermen, today tourist, Fiskardo. There we will moor at the port or stay at anchor depending on availability, swim in the clear waters of Fiskardo and then go out for lunch at a traditional tavern. Leaving Fiskardo behind and setting sail with Maistro, we will make a last stop for a swim in Agia Sofia and then return and disembark in the afternoon at the port of Sami.