Nestled into the countryside and surrounded by age-old olive trees and woodland, this property proudly sits overlooking the bay of Agia Efimia and the surrounding countryside. The villa is all on one level and has been comfortably furnished and decorated with great joie de vivre. Traditionally styled, but newly built, this villa is the perfect setting for relaxing and switching off from the outside world.
The tree-house located in the garden is a separate room with ensuite bathroom and veranda, sleeping two extra guests that can enjoy their privacy still share their friends company and shared facilities. Relax in nature and listen to the birds!
Ideal for groups who want to be close to the nightlife scene and attractions, but prefer the peace of a country villa to relax. A perfect location which gives you privacy but at the same time only around 5 minutes drive to enjoy all that Agia Efimia village has to offer and with the famous Myrtos Beach only a few minutes away. This is the perfect Kefalonian villa for a stylish holiday.
Have a look at the travel guide for more information about attractions, activities and services in this area.
If you would like to find out more about this property or to request a booking please click on the ‘submit request’ button below.
The traditionally decorated interior area has an but homely feel and is perfect for families with its spacious living room with open plan kitchen and dining table for 6 guests.
Bedroom one is an en-suite master double bedroom, and there is an additional double bedroom and a small twin room for either 1 adult or 2 children. There is an extra bathroom consisting of a shower, sink and WC, and the sofa can extend into a bed to accommodate extra guests.
The fabulous wooden tree house accommodates 2 extra guests and has one bedroom with double bed, and one en-suite bathroom and balcony deck, making it an ideal retreat for older teenagers or extra guests!
Outside the large garden has many wonderful Mediterranean plants and trees. The soothing, sparkling blue of the swimming pool complements the comfortable terraces designed to chill out, sunbathe or dine, while soaking up the gorgeous panoramic views over the mountains and Agia Efimia Harbour .
In this villa expect to find a welcome basket of goodies on your arrival, and a bottle of wine to toast the beginning of an idyllic holiday with all the comforts of home.
There is a children’s playground with see-saw, swing set and a playhouse to entertain the little ones whilst you lounge around the pool or garden on sun beds, sofa’s, loungers or the hammock!
IRON & BOARD
STOVE & OVEN
SUITABLE FOR EVENTS
- Airport: 35km
- Argostoli: 26 km
- Nearest village: 1km, Makriotika
- Nearest Restaurant: Makriotika, 1 km
- Mini Market: 100 m (just under the property)
- Nearest Beach: Myrtos, 4 km
- Fiskardo: 24.5 km
- Sami: 15 km
- Poros: 40 km
- Lixouri: 29.5 km
For more info on the area check our Regional Guide
- Check-in: 14.00pm
- Check-out: 10.00am
- Cancellation / prepayment:In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer) or on your arrival day (in cash).
- A damage deposit of 200 euros is required in cash upon arrival and is refunded in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Security Deposit Amount: 30%
- Children and Extra Beds: Children up to 3 years old sleep free of charge. Baby cot and high chair available on request. One sofa bed sleeps one extra guest.
- Other Policies: Cleaning twice a week (or earlier upon request and on extra charge).