Villa Anastasia is located in an estate of about 3 acres, which was once a vineyard and vegetable garden which are now being slowly re-cultivated. It offers an ideal holiday environment for those who prefer a quiet and relaxing holiday in one of the most beautiful and highly rated areas of Kefalonia, the region of Erissos. The area has kept its traditional architecture and charm and offers numerous beautiful beaches, services and walking trails.
Picturesque, cosmopolitan Fiskardo with its cafés, shops and services is just 6km away. Maganos Village is a 5-minute walk away where you can find grocery stores that can also deliver your shopping at the villa, a selection of tavernas and cafés. Beautiful Alaties and St. Jerousalim are the nearest beaches at just under 3km away. The ferries to neighbouring Lefkada can be reached from Fiskardo.
Take a look at the travel guide for more information about attractions, activities and services in this area.
If you would like to find out more about this property or to request a booking please click on the ‘submit request’ button below.
Villa Anastasia is an attractive property with sea and mountain views, and enjoying total privacy and serenity!
It is in a quiet and secluded location in a pristine valley with a view that extends to the sea. On the ground floor there is a cosy living room with doors and views to the pool terrace, a fully equipped open plan kitchen and dining area. The living room has a sofa bed which can accommodate two extra guests.
There is also a bedroom with double bed which opens onto the pool and a full bathroom. On the first floor you can find a second bathroom and the second bedroom with twin beds (that can be joined to create a big double bed). The room has as well an en-suite bathroom and a beautiful balcony with great sea view.
Outdoors there is a sheltered gazebo with a comfortable lounge where you can relax while enjoying the sun diving into the Ionian Sea and painting the sky with wonderful colours.
It also has an outdoor fully equipped BBQ, dining area for 4 guests, a beautiful garden and private swimming pool which is equipped with sunbeds and an umbrella.
IRON & BOARD
STOVE & OVEN
- Airport: 50km
- Argostoli: 44 km
- Nearest village: 6 km, Fiskardo
- Nearest Beach: 2.7km, Alaties
- Nearest restaurant: 1km
- Nearest Mini Market: 1 km
- Sami: 32 km
- Poros: 60 km
- Lixouri: 47 km
For more info on the area check our Regional Guide
- Check-in: 14.00pm
- Check-out: 10.00am
- Cancellation / prepayment: In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer) or on your arrival day (in cash).
- A damage deposit of 200 euros is required in cash upon arrival and is refunded in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Security Deposit Amount: 30%
- Children and Extra Beds: Children up to 3 years old sleep free of charge. Baby cot and high chair available on request. One sofa bed sleeps 1 extra guests.
- Other Policies: Cleaning once a week (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)