Entering this stunning villa on foot from the road via the beautiful stairs by the church of St. Panteleimonas, or drive into the private parking lot, and you will be amazed with the 360 stunning views!
It is surrounded by a lavish garden, a rock paved entrance, and has a lovely swimming pool with comfortable lounges so that you can enjoy the serenity the villa has to offer. Large outdoor dining areas with a brick BBQ and bread oven provide excellent opportunities for el-fresco entertaining.
This villa is ideal for those who wish to relax and enjoy the sunset that will leave you breathless every time! Unless you are planning to stay and laze by the pool or on one of the terraces car hire is recommended.
Take a look at the travel guide for information and ideas about activities, sights and services in this area.
If you would like to find out more about this property or to request a booking please click on the ‘submit request’ button below
Walking into this beautiful 3 storey villa you will notice that each corner has a touch of history & Greek culture. The ground floor offers an open plan living room, with a fireplace and dining room that have amazing views of the Ionian Sea through large picture windows and patio doors that lead onto a huge terrace and outside dining area.
The two spacious, comfortable and light bedrooms on the ground have one double bed each, and en suite bathrooms containing a shower, sink & WC. There is a fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor which also has access directly onto the huge terrace. A WC & sink are also located on the ground floor. There is access to the pool area via the front entrance down through the garden.
An interior staircase leads to the upper floor where there is another spacious bedroom with a double bed and en suite bathroom (consisting of a bath tub, shower, sink & WC) and a balcony. The living room on this level, with a sofa bed for two people, has large French windows that open onto a private terrace and allow the sun to peak in each corner of the top floor.
Heading back down the interior staircase you will find the lower lever which can be entered from a private entrance by the swimming pool. This level consists of a large bedroom with single beds an en suite bathroom (consisting of a shower, sink & WC), open plan spacious living room (with a sofa bed for two people), a large dining table and access directly to a private terrace with outdoor dining facilities and the swimming pool. Around the swimming pool there are sun loungers and a beautiful garden with several unique areas.
The size of this villa makes it ideal for large families or groups of friends and it’s layout means there are large communal areas to enjoy as well as maintaining your privacy.
IRON & BOARD
STOVE & OVEN
- Airport: 24km
- Argostoli: 17km
- Nearest Beach: 1.5km Agios Sotiras – 3km Agia Kyriaki
- Nearest restaurant & Mini market: 2km at Agonas
- Fiskardo: 35 km
- Sami: 28 km
- Poros: 49.5 km
- Lixouri: 17.5 km
For more info on the area check our Regional Guide
- Check-in: 15.00pm
- Cancellation / prepayment: In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer/credit) or on your arrival day (in cash). A damage deposit of 200-300 euros (depending on the period and group size) is required in cash upon arrival and is refunded in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Security Deposit Amount: 30%
- Children and Extra Beds: Children up to 3 years old sleep free of charge. Baby cot and high chair available on request. Two sofas beds sleep 4 extra guests.
- Other Policies: Cleaning every three days (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)
- ΑΜΑ00000391739, ΑΜΑ00000391819, ΑΜΑ00000391998