Entering this stunning villa on foot from the road via the beautiful stairs by the church of St. Panteleimonas, or drive into the private parking lot, and you will be amazed with the 360 stunning views!
It is surrounded by a lavish garden, a rock paved entrance, and has a lovely swimming pool with comfortable lounges so that you can enjoy the serenity the villa has to offer. Large outdoor dining areas with a brick BBQ and bread oven provide excellent opportunities for el-fresco entertaining.
This villa is ideal for those who wish to relax and enjoy the sunset that will leave you breathless every time! Unless you are planning to stay and laze by the pool or on one of the terraces car hire is recommended.
Take a look at the travel guide for information and ideas about activities, sights and services in this area.
If you would like to find out more about this property or to request a booking please click on the ‘submit request’ button below
The space consists of a 3 level, 4 bedroom villa plus a 2 bedroom guest house with a different entrance.
The main villa: Walking into this beautiful 3 storey villa you will notice that each corner has a touch of history & Greek culture. The ground floor offers an open plan living room & dining room that have amazing views of the Ionian Sea through large picture windows and patio doors that lead onto a huge terrace and outside dining area. The two spacious, comfortable and light bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and a there is a fully equipped kitchen also with access directly to the huge terrace. There is access to the pool area via the front entrance down through the garden.
An interior staircase leads to the upper floor where there is a spacious bedroom with an en suite bathroom and balcony. The living room, with a sofa bed for two people, has large French windows that open onto a private terrace and allow the sun to peak in each corner of the top floor.
Heading back down the interior staircase you will find the lower lever which can be entered from a private entrance by the swimming pool. This level consists of a large bedroom with an en suite bathroom, open plan living room (with a sofa bed for two people), a large dining table and access directly to the swimming pool.
Guest House: two-bedroom separate apartment on the pool level, with private bathroom, living room and a kitchen (added in 2023-photos to be uploaded shortly).
Entering this stunning villa on foot from the road via beautiful stairs by the church of St. Panteleimonas, or drive into the private parking lot, and you will be amazed by this villa’s 360 stunning views! It is surrounded by a lavish garden, and a rock-paved entrance, and has a lovely swimming pool with comfortable lounges so that you can enjoy the serenity the villa has to offer. Large outdoor dining areas with a brick BBQ and bread oven provide excellent opportunities for el-fresco entertaining. The villa has ping pong.
IRON & BOARD
STOVE & OVEN
- Airport: 24km
- Argostoli: 17km
- Nearest Beach: 1.5km Agios Sotiras – 3km Agia Kyriaki
- Nearest restaurant & Mini market: 2km at Agonas
- Fiskardo: 35 km
- Sami: 28 km
- Poros: 49.5 km
- Lixouri: 17.5 km
For more info on the area check our Regional Guide
- Check-in: 15.00pm
- Cancellation / prepayment: In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer/credit) or on your arrival day (in cash). A damage deposit of 200-300 euros (depending on the period and group size) is required in cash upon arrival and is refunded in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Security Deposit Amount: 30%
- Children and Extra Beds: Children up to 3 years old sleep free of charge. Baby cot and high chair available on request. Two sofas beds sleep 4 extra guests.
- Other Policies: Cleaning every three days (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)
- ΑΜΑ00000391739, ΑΜΑ00000391819, ΑΜΑ00000391998