Villa Denise is located within a quiet, rural setting and, if you can drag yourself away, is just minutes away from the beach. This new, four bedroomed villa boasts huge, open areas, a fabulous garden, private swimming pool and an extensive play area for children, including a slide, football post, trampoline and even a private chapel! Villa Denise is open plan living at it’s most stylish.
In just two minutes drive you will find a small selection of tavernas and a mini-market, and the charming cove of Ammes Beach is also few minutes away. There are several small sandy beaches close by including Ai Helis, Eglina, Minies and Avithos. Car hire is recommended.
Take a look at the travel guide for more inspiration and information about activities and attractions in this region.
The extensive living area contains a beautiful fully equipped kitchen with several dining style options (small kitchen table, large dining table or breakfast bar!), a comfortable modern living room with large sofas, DVD & TV and patio doors leading onto the terrace.
Each bedroom is attractively decorated and have countryside views. Two bedrooms have double beds, both with en-suite bathrooms (both en-suite bathrooms contain a shower, basin and WC), one bedroom has an walk-in wardrobe and opens onto to the veranda. The single bedroom can be transformed into a twin bedroom, and the fourth bedroom has bunkbeds making the villa ideal for larger family groups, or groups of friends. The third bathroom has a sink, WC and bathtub, the fourth bathroom is a WC and basin. There is plenty of space to enjoy group activities or to have some private moments.
Villa Denise has truly fabulous outdoor areas with pool & garden views. On the terrace you will find a large dining table, shaded and ideal for al-fresco eating, plus a covered patio with sofas and coffee table, and a BBQ.
In the huge landscaped garden you will discover the relaxed vibe of the pool area, with comfortable lounging furniture, umbrellas and deckchairs. Continue on to the lawn and find the trampoline, football post, hammock and playground to entertain your little ones! There is even a private chapel on the grounds making this an ideal location for your special event.
IRON & BOARD
STOVE & OVEN
SUITABLE FOR EVENTS
- Airport: 2km
- Argostoli: 5km
- Nearest village: Svoronata 0.8km
- Nearest beach: Ammes 1.3km
- Nearest restaurant: Svoronata 0.8km
- Nearest Mini market: Minies 0.8km
- Fiskardo: 57 km
- Sami: 33.5 km
- Poros: 38.5 km
- Lixouri: 43 km (by road)
For more info on the area check our Regional Guide
- Check-in: 15.00pm
- Check-out: 10.00am
- Cancellation / prepayment: To confirm the booking a payment of a non refundable deposit is required by bank transfer. The balance to be paid in cash upon arrival. A damage deposit of 300 euros is required in cash upon arrival and is refunded in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Security Deposit Amount: 30%
- Children and Extra Beds: Children up to 3 years old sleep free of charge. Baby cot and high chair available on request.
- Other Policies: Cleaning is twice a week (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)