[Sleeps 5 guests each, up to 21 guests if all villas are rented together]
Complex of 4 autonomous villas, 2 with private pool, each sleeping 5, can sleep a total of 21 guests if all villas are rented together.
This is a complex of four, two storey villas, Alkioni, Ianthi, Kimo and Dioni, located at the heart of Kefalonia, at the quiet traditional village of Makriotika.
Each villa comprises of 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a sitting room, 3 bathrooms and a private garden with unique mediterranean colours and aromas. Two of the villas have their own private pool.
The villas can be rented separately or in any combination and can sleep from 2 people up to 21 people.
Within walking distance you can find the traditional Makriotika square with magnificent sea views, here you can enjoy a nice coffee or try traditional dishes at the local taverna. On foot you can also find a mini market, a butcher shop and a bakery.
In Agia Efimia, 5km away, you can find many more traditional tavernas, shops, markets, coffee shops and bars as well as a post office, a pharmacy, boat and bike rental, ATMs and a tourist information office.
The area is ideal for nature lovers and hikers as there are numerous walking trails around, leading you to Myrtos, Agia Efimia and nearby villages. The area also the opportunity to try many activities like scuba diving, fishing, cycling, horse riding, photography, canoeing and water sports. Renting a boat can offer a distinctive perspective of the landscape as one can approach the coast and beautiful beaches from a view not experienced from the road.
You can also walk to the unique monastery of Themata which offers spectacular views of the area as well as Agia Efimia and Ithaca .
We can organize activities for you or we can provide you with telephone numbers of the experts.
The location is at the heart of Kefalonia and is an ideal base for daily excursions to the villages, attractions and beaches of the island. The famous Melissani Lake and Drogarati Cave, the unspoiled, picturesque village of Assos with its Venetian Castle, Antisamos beach, the cosmopolitan village of Fiscardo, the stunning Myrtos beach and lots more.
If you want to explore the island from north to south, these villas are the ideal place to use as your base.
Villa Alkioni & Villa Lanthi with pool
Villa Dioni & Villa Kimo (no pool)
Facilities & Services
- Bedroom 1 – double bed (1st floor)
- Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds (1st floor)
- Bathroom 1 – Ensuite shower and wc (1st floor)
- Bathroom 2 – Shower and wc (1st floor)
- Bathroom 3 – Shower and wc (ground floor)
Living / Dining Area
- Spacious living room with open kitchen
- 1 Sofa bed sleeping 1 guest (villa Alkioni has 2 sofa beds)
- Dining area for 6 guests
Open fully equipped kitchen with Electric stove and oven, Refrigerator, Coffee maker, Dishes & Utensils, Electric kettle, Toaster.
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Colorful gardens
- private pool for villa Ianthi and villa Alkioni
- Gas BBQ
- Once a week (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)
- Fully air-conditioned in all indoor areas
- Hair Dryer
- Linens & towels provided
- Bathroom toiletries provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
Other facilities and services
- Wireless Internet is available indoors and outdoors
- Free private parking is available (space for 1 car)
- Accept credit cards
- welcome basket
- Groceries Pre stocking facility
- private chef upon request
- massage upon request
- changeover days flexible
- check in time, from 14.00pm, check out until 10.00am
- In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer) or on your arrival day (in cash).
- A refundable damage deposit is required in cash upon arrival and is returned in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Airport: 36km
- Argostoli: 28 km
- Agia Efimia: 5 km
- Nearest Restaurant: Makriotika, 500 m
- Nearest Beach: Myrtos, 5 km
- Mini Market: 600 m
- Bakery: 1 km
- Sami village and port: 9 km
Please mention Kefalonia By Anna when you contact
STAMOULIS VILLAS | Vagelis Stamoulishttp://www.stamoulisvillas.com