[Sleeps 2 guests]
Located at the sea’s edge with a stunning sea and mountain vista, and within easy walking distance to Sami, this cosy house is an excellent base for your holiday.
The beautifully decorated open plan sleeping and living area provide a relaxing and calm space. There is a traditional double bed and space for a cot. The bijou kitchen allows for self-catering meals, which you can eat al-fresco and enjoy the sea view. The bathroom has a shower, basin,WC and washing machine.
The beach is right on your doorstep, as is the walking path to Sami. The village has many services; supermarkets, shops, restaurants/tavernas, a pharmacy, ATM, bank and a post office to name but a few. There is also a ferry port there with connections to Patras on the mainland and to Ithaka Island – a great idea for a day trip! The house is also very conveniently located to explore the region (and the rest of the island). Within minutes you can visit Melissani Lake, Ancient Sami, Drogorati Cave, and Antisamos Beach.
Facilities & Services
- Bedroom 1 – 1 double bed
- Bathroom 1 – WC & shower, washing machine
Small kitchen with mini electric oven/grill, 2 ring hob, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, filter coffee maker, dishes & utensils
- Outdoor heated and decked Jacuzzi
- Large garden with sea view
- Dining table & chairs
- Sun beds and shade
- Every three days (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)
- Linens & towels provided
Other facilities and services
- Wireless Internet is available
- Free private parking is available
- check in time, from 14.00pm, check out until 11:00am
- payment 30% non refundable deposit by bank transfer and the balance to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Airport: 25km
- Argostoli: 32km
- Nearest Beach: Sami 5 metres
- Nearest restaurant & Mini market: 100 metres, Sami