[Sleeps 6 guests]
A 124 sq.m, 3 bedroom eco-villa, set in a 5000 sq.m plot, with private pool with 10min walking trail leading to an almost private beach!
Located 1500m from the popular tourist resort of Skala, yet away from the crowds, this villa offers total tranquility and isolation. It is located next to villa Piano and can be rented together accommodating bigger families and group of friends.
Upon entering the property one is greeted by a cosy living room and open plan fully equipped kitchen which through the large windows and French doors allows great garden and sea views as in the outdoor spaces.
A little paradise for those seeking a memorable stay, for romantic couples as well as group of friends and families. Tranquility, comfort and simplicity combined with all modern facilities and services make this villa a unique choice.
The spacious garden with a 1000 sq.m lawn, 38 sq.m private pool and relaxing sunbeds and generous dining table and bbq facilities will make you want to spend most of your day here. Skala village and beach are just 1500m away from the main road, but a small footpath takes you to the end of the beach in just 10min walk! The property is located just above from beautiful and secluded Spithi beach overlooking the sea, where due to level difference you reach it from a 10min footpath.
The property is been decorated with extra care with original artwork, personally selected, by the owners Tasia, a theatre director and Tassos, a general surgeon. Attention has been given to detail, Italian made kitchen and cupboards, modern, minimalist style solid wooden furniture and comfortable beds and mattresses.
At the same time, some great attractions and daily tours can be easily reached on your exploration days. Daily cruises to the island of Ithaca, Zakynthos, and around the island of Kefalonia can be booked in Skala. Visits to the fishing little village of Katelios, the old Skala, the Roman mosaics and the temple of Apollo and the nearby waterfalls. A variety of watersports, boat rental, horse riding and many more activities can be arranged for you while here. Private chef, nunny and massage services can be offered at extra cost.
Facilities & Services
- Bedroom 1 – double bed (ground floor)
- Bedroom 2 – double bed (first floor)
- Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds that can be connected to create a king size bed(first floor)
- Bathroom 1 – Wc and shower
- Bathroom 2 – Wc and shower
- Comfortable spacious living room with open kitchen
- Dining area for 8 guests
- Flat screen TV
- Cable channels
- DVD?CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric stove and oven
- Espresso coffee maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Electric kettle
- Great sea views
- Dining table & chairs for 8 guests
- Swimming pool
- Sunbeds, umbrellas & hammock
- Colorful garden with vineyard and fruit trees
- the property is located above the secluded Spithi beach that can be reached due to height difference with a 10min walking trail. With the same way on the other side of the property one can reach the famous Skala beach.
- Fully air-conditioned in all indoor areas
- Hair Dryer
- Linens & towels provided
- Bathroom toiletries provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Other facilities and services
- Accept credit cards
- Welcome basket
- Groceries Pre stocking facility
- Private chef upon request
- Massage upon request
- Changeover days flexible
- Check in time from 14.00pm, check out before 10.00am
- In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer) or on your arrival day (in cash).
- A damage deposit is required in cash upon arrival and is refunded in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Cleaning once a week (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)
- Airport: 23km
- Argostoli: 25 km
- Nearest village: 1,5 km, Skala resort
- Nearest Beach: Spithi and Skala a few min walk
- Nearest restaurant: 1.5km
- Mini Market: 1.5 km