Secluded Villa with Private Pool and Mountain Views
The bedrooms have a spacious double bed with bedside tables. The very spacious wardrobes have all the space for all your clothes and luggage. All three bedrooms are en suite. Two of the bathrooms are with showers and one is with a shower and bath.
In a walking distance you can find the traditional Makriotika square with magnificent sea views where you can enjoy a nice coffee or try traditional dishes at the local taverna. On foot you can also find a mini market, a butcher shop and a bakery.
In Agia Efimia, 5km away, you can find many more traditional taverns, shops, markets, coffee shops and bars as well as a post office, a pharmacy, boat and bike rental, ATMs and a tourist information office.
The area is ideal for nature and hiking lovers as there are numerous walking trails around, leading you to Myrtos, Agia Efimia and nearby villages. The area offers as well the opportunity to try many activities like scuba diving, fishing, cycling, horse riding, photography, canoeing and water sports. Renting a boat can offer a distinctive perspective of the landscape as one can approach the coast and beautiful beaches from a view not experienced from the road.
You can also walk to the unique monastery of Themata which offers spectacular views of the area as well as Agia Efimia and Ithaca .
We can organize the activities for you or we can provide you with telephone numbers of the experts.
The location is at the heart of Kefalonia and is thus an ideal base for daily excursions to the villages, sightseeings and beaches of the island, like the famous Melissani Lake and Drogarati Cave, the unspoiled, picturesque village of Assos with its Venetian Castle, Antisamos beach, the cosmopolitan village of Fiscardo, the stunning Myrtos beach and lots more.
If you want to explore the island from north to south, this villa is the ideal place to use as your base.
Property is totally secure and child, pet and wheelchair friendly.
Beautiful private garden and parking space for 2 vehicles. At the rear of the property there is a large secluded patio-garden surrounded by rural, mountain views of Pylaros valley, BBQ, dining area for 6, 7 sunbeds, 3 umbrellas, gazebo and a private pool sized 7m x 4m. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath and pool towels, linen and cleaning service included once a week or more upon request and with extra charge.
Facilities & Services
- Bedroom 1 – double bed (1st floor)
- Bedroom 2 – double bed (1st floor)
- Bedroom 3 – double bed (ground floor)
- Bathroom 1 – En suite with WC and bathtub
- Bathroom 2 – En suite with WC and shower
- Bathroom 3 – En suite WC and shower (accessible for people with disabilities too – ground floor)
Living / Dining Area
- Comfortable living room with open kitchen
- Dining area for 6 guests
- Sofa bed
Fully equipped kitchen, Gas stove and oven, Refrigerator, Coffee maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric kettle, Blender, Juicer, Toaster, Kitchen table
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- DVD/CD player
- 1st floor balcony with loungers
- ground floor patio with 2 dining areas
- Colorful garden
- private pool size 7 m x 4 m
- Stone Built BBQ
- Once a week (or earlier upon request and on extra charge)
- Fully air-conditioned in all indoor areas
- Hair Dryer
- Linens & towels provided
- Bathroom toiletries provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
Other facilities and services
- The villa can accommodate your wedding ceremony or reception
- Wireless Internet is available indoors and outdoors
- Free private parking is available (space for 3 cars)
- Accessible for wheelchair users and guests with disabilities (only the ground level and garden)
- welcome wine and fruit
- Groceries Pre stocking facility
- private chef upon request
- massage upon request
- changeover days flexible
- check in time, from 14.00pm, check out until 10.00am
- In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer) or on your arrival day (in cash).
- A refundable damage deposit is required in cash upon arrival and is returned in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Airport: 36km
- Argostoli: 28 km
- Agia Efimia: 5 km
- Nearest Restaurant: Makriotika, 500 m
- Nearest Beach: Myrtos, 5 km
- Mini Market: 600 m
- Bakery: 1 km
- Sami village and port: 9 km